Hawkins Classic Aluminum Pressure Cooker 5 Liters
SKU: Pressure-cooker-5 Hawkins
Ships 1 - 2 Days
Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker
The Classic is Hawkins’ range introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years.
The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove.
The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed - so lasts longer.
- Hawkins Classic 5 Liter Pressure Cooker with Easy to quarter turn is enough Open & Close
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
- Stay-cool handles. Fixed sturdy pivot does not put pressure on the plastic handles as it is a part of the metal handle itself. Thus handles last longer.
- Recommended for use on gas stoves