Hammered Stainless Steel Balti serving Bowl # 2- 14 Oz. (414 ml)
SKU: Hammered-steel-balti-2 Nishi
Ships 1 - 2 Days
"Balti" refers to the steel or iron pot in which the food is cooked or served, taken from the word "balti " in Hindi for a bucket. Famous for serving Balti Chicken and Balti Dal.
The way Indian foods are served matters a lot, which is why this balti serving bowl is an important part of dinnerware and serve ware!
- Inspired by the bucket concept, this balti serving bowl imparts a vintage touch – it is extremely presentable for dining.
- Made with 18/8 stainless steel on the outside and inside, it is long-lasting, and corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel is food safe, so it won’t react with the contents – taste and nutritional value of foods will be intact.
- Easy to carry – the stainless steel handle makes it convenient to carry food to the table and serve dishes with ladles or spoons.
- Serve a wide variety of food like curries, daal, biriyani, stews, and other veg/ non-veg gravy preparations.
Dimensions : 4.25 inches (10.8 cm) Diameter x 5 inches (12.7 cm) Height.
Capacity - 14 Oz. (414 ml)