Roti/Naan machine is an advance replacement of a Clay Tandoor Oven.
Works on Natural gas or LPG.
- Easy operation means there is no requirement for experienced staff.
- Start up time requires 7-10 minutes in comparison to 30-40 minutes to warm up clay tandoor oven.
- Easy to load and manage
- Easy to operate, safe and hygienic, no contact with any parts
- Variable gas and speed control adjusting to different recipes. Constant high quality end product.
- Powerful infrared gas burners, heats up more efficiently and quickly, cutting down on time and cost.
- Individual burner control
- Removable drip trays, covers and panels for easy cleaning with no hassle.
- Cooks extended range of products (different types of Naan Bread like stuff naan, chapati, Roti).
- finished in high quality Brush Polish Stainless Steel panels and covers.
- Just connect Gas hose and it is ready to use - SIMPLE-FAST-EFFECTIVE
- Need Single Phase 115 V Electric outlet for operation of motor in the machine.
Nishi Enterprise is sole distributor of Rotoquip ROTI MACHINE manufactured in UK.
Please note that Rotoquip RD-30-SS is not ETL or NSF Certified.
Specifications: 39" W x 39" D x 51" H x 30" Cooking Disc
Ventilation : Roti Machine for restaurant should be installed under exhaust hood as per relevant national and local codes.
Due to weight limitation, Roti Machine/Rotating Oven can't be shipped by UPS or FedEx. Therefore please call us in advance for shipping quote.
Roti Machine are shipped by regular trucking companies and charges vary by model and shipping address.